The City of Hutchinson through the Hutchinson Public Art Design Council is asking area artists and designers to take this opportunity to participate in a competition to create a logo for the City’s newly formed “Hutchinson Public Art Program.”
1. The logo should contain the words “Hutchinson Public Art Program” or “Hutchinson Public Art Design Council.” Artists may submit entries using either phrase.
2. Each entrant may submit up to three designs.
3. The winning entry will become the property of the City of Hutchinson to be used as determined by the City.
Keys in Designing an Effective Logo:
• Keep it Simple.
• Make it Memorable.
• Make it Timeless.
• The Image Should be Versatile.
• The Logo must be Appropriate.
All submissions must be turned in to the Hutchinson/Reno Arts and Humanities office (Hutchinson Art Center, 405 N. Washington, Hutchinson KS.) by 5:00 PM on Monday, October 5, 2015. Entries may be submitted by e-mail toor on disc to the above address.
In partnership, Downtown Hutchinson, the Hutchinson Art Center, and the Hutchinson/Reno Arts and Humanities Council will present the following awards to contest entrants. 1st Place, $50.00, 2nd Place $30.00, 3rd Place $20.00, all awards will be paid using Hutch Bucks supplied by the Downtown Hutchinson Revitalization Council.
Winning entries will be determined by the Hutchinson Public Art Design Council. For more information please call the Hutchinson/Reno Arts and Humanities Council at 620-662-1280 or e-mail.