Elayna Coleman, a junior English Education major from Valley Center was recently elected Vice-President of the Emporia State University Ambassadors.
ESU Ambassadors is a premier campus organization run through the Alumni Association. The group has a long history of service to the university and strives for excellence in everything from campus tours to E-Zone to Senior Week. They promote service, spirit, and success and with leaders from a wide variety of campus and community organizations.
The Ambassadors promote Emporia State University in four ways:
- Serve as Emporia State University’s official hosts.
- Promote and support the Alumni Association and ESU Foundation.
- Assist in recruiting students by giving campus tours.
- Represent ESU on campus, in the community and around the state and nation.
- Serve as the ESU President’s official representatives.