USDA Agricultural Outlook Forum: Early Registration Closing!
Smart Agriculture in the 21st Century
New EU Commissioner of Agriculture and Rural Development, Phil Hogan, joins
Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack in a far-ranging discussion on domestic
and international agriculture.
* Dr. Richard Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations, speaks on
Food, Foreign Policy & International Order
* Ambassador Darci Vetter, Chief Agricultural Negotiator, Office of the
U.S. Trade Representative, addresses TTP & T-TIP: Unlocking Economic
Opportunity & Advancing American Leadership in Agriculture
Distinguished Plenary Panelists Address: Innovation, Biotechnology, and Big
* Cory J. Reed, John Deere and Company
* Dr. Robert T. Fraley, Monsanto
* Mary Kay Thatcher, American Farm Bureau Federation
* Dr. Robert Sutor, IBM Corporation
* Deputy Secretary Krysta Harden Moderates Tomorrow’s Opportunities & Hosts
Women’s Networking Event
* Acting Chief Economist Robert Johansson Addresses: 2015 Agricultural &
Foreign Trade Outlooks
More than 90 session speakers and moderators will also participate.
February 19-20, 2015
Crystal Gateway Marriott Hotel
Early Registration $400 – Closes January 23!
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.