FAMOUS French’s GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE…that you’re gonna just love!! Deronda demonstrate how to make this Thanksgiving Day side dish that families have been serving for decades!! Simple, fast yet easy to make with only 5 ingredients!! START PREPARING…
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly oil 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Set aside.
2 cans (14 oz. each) cut green bean, drained OR 2 (9 oz.) bags of frozen green beans, thawed
1 (10 oz.) can Campbell’s cream of Mushroom soup
3/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon fresh black pepper
1-1/3 cups French’s Fried Onions
1. In a medium mixing bowl add mushroom soup, black pepper and milk. Whisk until well blended.
2. Add drained green beans and 2/3 cup of French’s fried onions to mushroom mixture. Fold with spatula until beans are well coated.
3. Pour into prepared baking dish.
4. Add additional 3/4 cup French’s onions to top.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cover casserole with foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
credit – Foods101withDeronda