Author: Tonya F. from Wichita
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- ⅔ cup apple-cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Put chicken inside slow cooker.
- Mix together brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, and black pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Take chicken out of slow cooker and set aside.
- Pour remaining sauce into saucepan and place over high heat.
- Mix together corn starch and water, pour into saucepan and mix well.
- Bring sauce to a boil and continue boiling for 2-3 minutes, or until it begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let sit for a minute.
- Serve chicken over rice or noodles.
- Top with red pepper flakes.