- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 large fresh peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Combine vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan. Simmer on medium for approximately 10 minutes, or until mixture has reduced by about half. Remove from heat, liquid will thicken as it cools.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high, spray with cooking spray or lightly oil surface.
- Put peaches on grill, cut side down, and cook for about 5 minutes. Flip peaches with tongs, brush with glaze, and cook 2-3 minutes more.
- Place cooked peach halves in individual serving dishes. Drizzle with remaining glaze and sprinkle 1T blue cheese over each half. Top with cracked black pepper to taste.
Serving Size: ½ peach
Recipe provided by Colorado State University