- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 Cadbury Crème Egg Candy
- 8 large sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy
- Set ice cream on counter for 15-20 minutes, or until it begins to thaw and is easy to scoop.
- Unwrap and chop egg candy into small pieces. Pour candy pieces (including gooey center off knife and cutting board) into medium mixing bowl.
- Scoop ice cream into bowl with chopped candy. Using plastic spatula, stir candy and ice cream until well combined.
- Pour ice cream mixture into rectangular or square 2-quart dish and spread into even layer, making sure candy is evenly distributed. Cover with plastic wrap and place dish in freezer for at least 30 minutes, or until ice cream has set again.
- In food processor, pulse mini egg candies until finely chopped.
- Remove ice cream from freezer.
- Place chopped mini candies in shallow bowl wide enough to fit a cookie. Place 4 cookies bottom up on plate. Top each cookie with scoop of ice cream then top ice cream with another cookie (bottom facing ice cream). Press down on sandwich until ice cream reaches cookie edge.
- Immediately roll ice cream edges of sandwich in chopped mini candies, turning sandwich until all edges are coated. Place sandwich on a dish and return to freezer. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve.
Hershey’s written by Family Features