- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ Onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 can Ro-Tel© Tomatoes and Green Chilies – diced
- (If too spicy, substitute 1 can of tomato sauce and 1 can of diced green chili)
- Mozerella Cheese
- In a skillet, brown the onions and garlic in the oil.
- Add the chicken breasts and brown on each side.
- Cook over medium heat until chicken is tender.
- Add the Ro-Tel© and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Top with Mozerella cheese.
- Serve Over Rice