- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 16 ounces canned crab
- 2 medium (7 1/2-8 inches) stalks celery, diced
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, skinned, seeded and cubed
- 3 cups chopped watercress
- In large bowl, mix mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin and paprika.
- Add crab meat and diced celery. Mix well; add salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Gently stir in avocado cubes.
- Divide watercress on four plates; top with salad.