- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 9 slices Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 24 dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Test Kitchen Tips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls in half horizontally; arrange bottom halves in a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Layer with ham, cheese and pickles; replace top halves of rolls.
- In a microwave, melt butter; stir in onion and mustard. Drizzle over rolls. Bake, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover; bake until golden brown and heated through, 5-10 minutes longer.
- Hawaiian sweet rolls are tender and slightly sweet. If they’re not in your store, use egg or potato rolls, which are softer and richer than regular dinner rolls.
- These King’s Hawaiian ham sliders might just be the perfect party food. Find more yummy slider recipes here.
1 slider: 191 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 532mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.