Use leftover steak slices or grill your favorite cut for this version of the taco featuring a garlicky, lime sour cream.
- Makes 4 servings
- 12 ounces grilled beef steak, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup drained canned black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 3 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 4 medium whole wheat or flour tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEXICAN STEAK SOFT TACOS
- Combine sour cream, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Spread each tortilla evenly with sour cream mixture leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Top with black beans; place steak slices on 1 side of each tortilla. Top with tomatoes and lettuce. Fold tortillas in half to serve.
“Recipe/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com”,