Add your own Halloween pasta shapes and spooky decorations to this family favorite dish.
Total Recipe Time: 30 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen fully-cooked beef meatballs
- 1 cup frozen vegetable mixture, such as broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14 to 14-1/2 ounces) ready-to-serve beef broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with roasted garlic
- 3/4 cup uncooked Halloween pasta shapes
- Dairy Sour Cream Full Moon
- Black Olive Bats
- Parmesan Cheese Ghosts
- Creepy Croutons
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MONSTER MASH MEATBALL SOUP
- Combine frozen vegetables, water, broth, tomatoes and pasta in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 8 minutes or until pasta is just tender.
- Meanwhile microwave meatballs according to package directions. Add meatballs to soup; simmer 3 minutes or until meatballs are heated through. Garnish with spooky decorations, as desired (see Cook’s Notes).