- Total Recipe Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 2 beef Strip Steaks Bone-In, cut 1 inch thick (12 to 15 ounces each)
- 4 ears corn, husked
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Lime wedges (optional)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chipotle chile powder
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SMOKY STRIP STEAKS WITH MEXICAN-STYLE GRILLED CORN
- Combine seasoning ingredients in small bowl. Spread 2 teaspoons seasoning mixture evenly onto beef steaks. Spread remaining seasoning mixture onto corn.
- Place corn on outer edge of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; grill, covered, 15 to 20 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, times remain the same) or until tender, turning occasionally. Place steaks in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to11 minutes (on gas grill, 9 to 12 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Spread mayonnaise and sprinkle cheese evenly over corn. Carve steaks into slices. Season beef and corn with salt, as desired. Squeeze lime wedges over beef and corn, if desired. Serve beef with corn.
Recipe/photo/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com”