- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (26 to 30 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPAGHETTI & SAVORY MEATBALLS
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine meatball ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 2-inch meatballs. Place on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 350°F oven 25 to 30 minutes.
- Combine meatballs and spaghetti sauce in large saucepan; heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
“Recipe/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com”