The Andover Chamber of Commerce with area businesses and organizations will participate in “Safe Halloween” on October 31 from 4-6 P.M. The parking lot of St. Vincent de Paul, 123 N. Andover Rd. is the place to bring the young trick or treaters for a fun evening.
Andover Chamber of commerce Safe Halloween Participation
- Laugh Tracks in the Dust September 16, 2020
- Beautiful Babes September 16, 2020
- The Candidates of Covid September 13, 2020
- IKE – 19 & ‘52: Ike, Women, and Equality – virtual panel discussion September 13, 2020
- KSRE – Kansas Profile – Now That’s Rural: Tad Felts, My Phillips County Online September 13, 2020