Andover School Nutrition Services is sponsoring a Feeling Fit event on Thursday, December 1 from 6-8 P.M. at the ACHS Commons. Events will include Hula Hoop and Jump Rope contest, Zumba by YMCA, complimentary smoothie bar and snack shop, Community Wellness information booths, battle balls, school resource officers and firefighters. This is an evening of Family fun, food and fitness ideas.
Feeling Fit event sponsored by Andover School Nutrition Services scheduled for Dec 1
- “yo-yo” weather” October 28, 2020
- Ramona Cowboy Finishes Regular Season Record High While Looking Toward Third National Finals Rodeo Steer Wrestling October 27, 2020
- USDA NASS Colorado Crop Progress Report. October 27, 2020
- USDA – Trump Administration Invests $891 Million in Rural Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Improvements in 43 States October 27, 2020
- KU News 10/27: People with disabilities view health care access as human right, study shows October 27, 2020