The City of Andover wishes to invite the public to come see the new City Street Shop located at 1606 N. Andover Rd on Wednesday, December 7. This building was paid for with sales tax dollars via an election in April 2015. The temporary sales tax increase being used to pay for the building is 0.75 % and has also been used to construct restrooms in Central Park and purchase a ladder truck for the Fire Department. The come-and-go open house will take place on Wednesday, December 7 from 4:30-6:30 P.M. The Mayor will make comments at 5:30 P.M. and attendees will be able to tour the building throughout the open house.
The City of Andover invites the public to the new Street Shop on Dec 7
- Laugh Tracks in the Dust September 16, 2020
- Beautiful Babes September 16, 2020
- The Candidates of Covid September 13, 2020
- IKE – 19 & ‘52: Ike, Women, and Equality – virtual panel discussion September 13, 2020
- KSRE – Kansas Profile – Now That’s Rural: Tad Felts, My Phillips County Online September 13, 2020