Marion Pride Committee, Marion Parks and Recreation and the City of Marion is hosting a residential Christmas Lighting contest that is open to all resident of the City. Participants must register at the City office. On December 15, the panel of judges will tour all registered contestants and determine the top three prizes winners. First place winner will receive $500, 2nd Place: $300, 3rd Place: $100. Winners will be announced during the City Council meeting Monday, December 19th at 4:30 P.M. with the prizes awarded at that time.
Marion is hosting a Christmas Lighting contest
- Just Ask The Sexpert (Best Of) September 30, 2020
- KU News 9/24: KU Alumni Association announces events for Homecoming 2020 September 29, 2020
- Former Kansas Forest Service leader honored by Arbor Day Foundation September 29, 2020
- ‘Race Against Time’: Investigative reporter Jerry Mitchell to give virtual talk for Hall Center Lecture Series September 29, 2020
- State of KS/AG – State anti-price gouging laws apply to online sellers, not just local businesses September 29, 2020