This easy salsa is intensely packed with flavor and is the perfect healthy snack or appetizer. A blend of crunchy cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, jalapeño, herbs and seasonings… it’s also a perfect addition to grilled fish or fish tacos.
A quick, healthy and refreshing salsa…
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced (about 2 cups diced)
- ⅔ cup diced red onions
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced (about 1 cup diced)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 heaping teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1–½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir to coat evenly.