- 1/2 package (2-pound size) fully-cooked sliced beef in barbecue sauce (about 2 cups)
- 8 small flour tortillas (6 to 7-inch diameter)
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
INSTRUCTIONS FOR BBQ BEEF & CHEESE QUESADILLAS
- Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Place 4 tortillas on each baking sheet. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese evenly over each tortilla.
- Combine beef, bell pepper and onion in medium bowl. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture onto each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to close.
- Lightly spray tops with cooking spray. Bake in 400°F oven 10 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned.
“Recipe/photo/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com”