Cooking Time: 60 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate; flute edges and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, sugar, salt, flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and evaporated milk; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Bake 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate until well chilled. Top with whipped topping, drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Enjoy!