- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (26 to 30 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti, cooked
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Combine meatball ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into twelve 2-inch meatballs. Place on aluminum foil-lined rack on broiler pan. Bake in 350°F oven 25 to 30 minutes.
Cook’s Tip: Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.
- Combine meatballs and spaghetti sauce in large saucepan; heat through, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti; sprinkle with cheese.