Our Cobb Macaroni Salad is a cross between a creamy macaroni salad and a fill-ya-up Cobb salad. Not only is this macaroni salad recipe easy to follow, but it’s sure to be one of the top deli salads at your next summertime cookout, backyard bash, or family get-together. We especially love that this one is hearty enough to be a meal in itself!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounce elbow macaroni
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- 4 slice bacon, crispy cooked and crumbled, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
What To Do:
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain well and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, ham, cheese, bell pepper, celery, avocado, and half the bacon; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; blend well. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta mixture; toss until evenly coated. Sprinkle with remaining bacon, garnish with eggs, and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make this even more like a Cobb salad, you might want to add some blue cheese crumbles and tomatoes to it before serving or swap the diced ham for diced chicken breast. Either way, it’s sure to be delicious!