- 1 package manicotti pasta (8 ounce)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups Hiland Dairy Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (32 ounce)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta until al dente and then drain, cool and set it aside.
Brown the beef in a large skillet before draining and cooling it as well.
Combine beef, Hiland Dairy Cottage Cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg whites and oregano and mix well.
Use this mixture to stuff the manicotti.
Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and add enough spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom of the dish.
Place stuffed noodles in the dish, cover with remaining spaghetti sauce and top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
(Hiland Dairy Recipes)