- 16 whole chicken wings
- Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime Rub, to taste
- Blues Hog Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce, to taste
- Kim’s Spicy Peanut Sauce, to taste
For the marinade:
- 1 cup Smoke on Wheels Pork Marinade
- 1 cup Kim’s Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup Holmes Made Raspberry Jalapeño Jam
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- water, as needed
For the Herbed Peanut Topping:
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tbsp green onion, minced
- 1 tsp Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime Rub
Place your whole chicken wings in an 8 Quart Briner Bucket.
Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a small pitcher or bowl. Blend using a hand blender. Add enough water to cover the wings and mix well. Lock the Briner Bucket plate in place to keep the wings submerged. Marinate overnight.
Build a bed of hot charcoal in your Yoder Smokers Flat Top Charcoal Grill. Leave enough room for indirect grilling, as well.
Remove the wings from the marinade. Remove excess liquid from the surface with a towel. Season the wings with the Oakridge BBQ Chile Lime Seasoning.
Grill the wings over direct heat to achieve some char. Flip and repeat. Lower the charcoal bed and/or move the wings to and indirect cooking zone (away from direct charcoal heat). Continue cooking the wings until the internal temperature reaches 170ºF. Remove from the grill.
You might also enjoy: Grilled Buffalo Wings
While the wings are cooking, combine all ingredients for the Herbed Peanut Topping.
Immediately after removing the wings from the grill, toss in the Blues hog rasp chipotle sauce to coat.
Serve the wings topped with the Herbed Peanut Topping and more of the Kim’s Spicy Peanut Sauce.
(The Sauce; All Things Barbecue)