Recipe from eatpork.org
- 3 pound pork loin roast boneless
- 2 tablespoons black pepper cracked
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pat pork dry with paper towel.
- In small bowl, combine all rub ingredients, mix well and apply to all surfaces of the pork roast.
- Place roast in a shallow pan
- Roast in a 350 degrees F. oven for 1 hour (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
- Remove roast from oven; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Serves 6-8, with leftovers.
For more pork recipes, visit eatpork.org
Photo credit: eatpork.org