Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What You’ll Need:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into finger-sized strips
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- HONEY SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet; lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and no longer pink in center.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
- A bowl of hot fried rice is a great go-along when serving Sesame Chicken as a main dish!