- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Blue cheese dressing
- Celery sticks
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SPICY BUFFALO-STYLE MEATBALLS
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine Ground Beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
- Shape beef mixture into 32 1-inch meatballs; place on rack in broiler pan. Bake in 350°F oven 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine hot pepper sauce, butter and honey in large bowl; mix well. Stir meatballs into sauce mixture, stirring to coat well.
- Serve meatballs with dressing and celery.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground Beef. Ground beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160ºF. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.