- 2 beef Strip Steaks Boneless, 1 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 seedless cucumber, sliced 1/8 inch thick (18 to 24 slices)
- 1/4 cup Korean red chili sauce (Gochujang)
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Micro greens, chopped kimchi, chopped roasted peanuts, toasted sesame seeds, shredded carrots, chopped cilantro, sliced scallions
- Combine cream cheese, green onion, cilantro and soy sauce in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine gochujang, vinegar, honey and garlic powder in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove steaks; keep warm.
- To assemble, top each cucumber slice with 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture. Dice steak into bite-size pieces; toss in gochujang mixture. Top cream cheese mixture with steak. Garnish with micro greens, kimchi, peanuts, sesame seeds, cilantro and scallions, if desired.
(Beef It’s What’s for Dinner)