Ingredients 1 rack spare ribs House of Q Slow Smoke Gold Mustard Sauce R Butts R Smokin’ Cherry Habanero 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, small dice 1 1/2 cups red bell pepper, small dice 1 tbsp minced garlic 2 (15 oz) cans pinto beans, drained, rinsed 2 (15 oz) cans great nort... Read more
How did I celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Ah very quietly, we enjoyed a meal of bangers and mash. Originally from England, bangers and mash quickly became a popular Irish dish. We served ours with sautéed cabbage topped with mashed potatoes and a plump kielbasa sausage.... Read more
- THE AMERICAN DREAM
- Work on Trail extension about to begin …
- Bye Bye Bobby and Hello Turkey Time
- A wind farm proposal simmers in Reno County; permit hearing April 4: Matt Amos has seen more conflict than anyone ever should. He’s been deployed to both Iraq and Afghanistan. But what’s happening now in bucolic rural Reno County deeply troubles him.
- The Cuddling Kind
- Laugh Tracks in the Dust
COUNCIL GROVE – April is an exciting time for hunters as the weather begins to warm, the sound of gobbles echo through the woods. It’s turkey season. If you know a novice hunter age 11-16 who is excited to learn more about turkey hunting, register them for the upcoming... Read more
- Oklahoma Outdoor News: Cy Curtis State-Record Elk Emerges from March Rack Madness!
- Texoma Offers Great Spring Fishing
- Wildlife, Parks and Tourism Commission To Meet In Topeka
- Westar Energy Invites Youth To Turkey Hunt
- Sumner County approves wind farm agreements Wild Plains Wind will pay $1 million a year in lieu of taxes
- Catch Bigger Fish – Catch More Fish – Or Both!