- 1 # Medium Carrots
- 6 Tbsp ghee (or melted butter, if preferred)
- ⅓ C House of Q Sugar and Spice BBQ Sauce
- ¼ C Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 bunches parsley (carrot tops would work, too)
- ½ C Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more if needed
- 1 Clove Garlic
- Noble Works Hickory Smoked Salt, to finish
- 1 C Greek Yogurt
- 2 TBSP pan drippings from the carrots
- Wusthof BBQ Kit
- Cutting Board
- Wusthof IKON 8″ Chef’s Knife
- YS640s with ACS
- Sheet Pan
- Immersion Blender
- Victorinox Grater
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
Preheat your YS640s, to 400 F, set up for indirect cooking using the diffuser plate. Scrub the carrots using a brush, then rinse. Trim the carrot tops and cut the carrots into rough thirds. In a small bowl, combine House of Q Sugar and Spice BBQ Sauce, ghee, maple syrup, and garam masala. Place the carrots on a sheet pan lined with foil and coat carrots with sauce.
Bake the carrots using indirect heat until carrots are tender, about 40-50 minutes, turning the carrots halfway through the cook.
Pour a little of the pan drippings into the yogurt and stir immediately. If the fats from the drippings set up chunky, you can hit it with the immersion blender to thoroughly incorporate.