- 1 (10.75 oz) can Reduced-Fat and Reduced-Sodium Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 package (8oz) Hiland Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 30oz package (about 4 cups) Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1 cup Cooked Ham, diced
- 1 cup Hiland Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Cornflakes
- 3 tablespoons Hiland Butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine soup and Hiland Sour Cream.
Stir in frozen potatoes, ham, Hiland Cheese, onion and pepper.
Transfer mixture to an ungreased 2-quart square baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine cornflakes and melted Hiland Butter. Sprinkle over potato mixture.
Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes or until bubbly.
Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.