- 2/3 cup Hiland Dairy Butter
- 2/3 cup flour
- 7 cups Hiland Dairy Milk
- 4 large baking potatoes, baked, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups Hiland Dairy Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Hiland Dairy Sour Cream
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
In large soup pot, melt the butter. Stir in the flour. Heat and stir until smooth.
Add milk gradually, stirring constantly until thickened.
Add potatoes and onions. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients, stirring until cheese is melted.
Serve immediately or pour into a Crock-Pot on the low setting and serve it later.