- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 cup prepared chunky salsa
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, thinly sliced lettuce, sliced ripe olives, chopped tomatoes
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONFETTI BEEF TACOS
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes, breaking into small crumbles and stirring occasionally. Pour off drippings; season with chili powder and salt.
- Stir in corn and salsa; heat through. Serve in taco shells with toppings.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed Ground Beef. Ground Beef should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Color is not a reliable indicator of Ground Beef doneness.