- 1 beef Top Round Steak, cut 3/4 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef Top Round Steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 12 to 13 minutes for medium rare (145°F) doneness, turning once. (Do not overcook.)
- Carve steak into thin slices.
(Beef It’s What’s For Dinner)