Recipe courtesy of Chelsea LeBlanc of Chelsea’s Choices
- 1 tablespoon egg whites
- 2 teaspoons Sabra Spreads Garlic & Herb
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, plus additional for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 4 frozen waffles
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons Sabra Spreads Honey Mustard
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Heat oven to 425° F and line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In medium bowl, whisk together egg whites and garlic and herb spread.
- On plate, gently mix together panko bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon rosemary, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg white mixture then into bread crumb mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature is 165 F, flipping chicken at halfway mark.
- In toaster oven, toast waffles until warm and crisp. Cut into fourths and top with spinach and 1/2 tablespoon honey mustard spread.
- Cut chicken tenders in half and place atop waffles. Top with another waffle quarter.
Garnish with rosemary and serve with maple syrup.