- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slider buns or small dinner rolls, split
- 1/4 cup Cheddar-flavored cheese spread
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHEESEHEAD SLIDERS
- Combine Ground Beef, beer, bread crumbs, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into eight 1/2-inch thick mini-patties.
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 7 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally.
- Place burger on bottom half of each slider bun. Evenly spread cheese over burgers. Close sandwiches.
- Test Kitchen Tips
- Cooking times are for fresh or thoroughly thawed ground beef. Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness.
- You may substitute pub cheese, Cheddar cheese curds, beer cheese sauce, Cheddar cheese slices or pimento cheese spread for Cheddar-flavored cheese spread.
“Recipe/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com”,