- 2 lbs. bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups Hiland shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Hiland Sour Cream
- 1 cup Hiland French Onion Dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
Combine 1¾ cups cheese and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl and fold in potatoes.
Spread half into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Top with sausage and remaining potato mixture.
Uncover; bake 10 more minutes or until heated through.