- Total Recipe Time: 10 to 15 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 12 ounces cooked beef roast or deli roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded broccoli slaw
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat or fat-free ranch dressing, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat or fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 4 flour medium tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROAST BEEF & VEGGIE WRAPS
- PLACE the broccoli slaw and 1/4 cup ranch dressing in a medium bowl. TOSS with 2 forks to coat evenly.
- PLACE the cream cheese and remaining 2 tablespoons ranch dressing in a small bowl. STIR with a rubber spatula to mix well.
- PLACE 1 tortilla on a cutting board or other flat surface. SPREAD about 2-1/2 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture on the tortilla using a rubber spatula.
- PLACE 1/4 of roast beef slices in an even layer on top of the cream cheese.
- PLACE approximately 1/3 cup of the broccoli mixture on top of the roast beef. SPREAD the broccoli mixture in an even layer, using the rubber spatula or back of a spoon.
- Starting at the bottom edge, ROLL tortilla up tightly to enclose filling.
- REPEAT steps 3 through 6 to make a total of 4 wraps.
- Adult help needed: Using a knife, CUT wraps crosswise into 1-1/2-inch wide pieces or CUT them diagonally in half.
“Recipe/photo/information courtesy of The Beef Checkoff www.BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com”