(NAPS)—The next time those normal aches and pains have you wondering “What are joints like these doing in a nice person like me?” take comfort.
There are several steps you can take to tackle three all-too-common problems of aging: joint and muscle pain, joint stiffness, and limited mobility and reduced range of motion.
How To Help Yourself
- First, the more you do, the more you can do. It may seem strange, but exercise is good for reducing your joint pain. Exercise can:
- Strengthen the muscles around your joints
- Help you maintain bone strength
- Give you more strength and energy to get through the day
- Make it easier to get a good night’s sleep
- Help you control your weight
- Make you feel better about yourself and improve your sense of well-being.
You should ask your doctor about what’s best for you before starting on any exercise regimen, but most people with joint aches related to normal aging can benefit from low-impact aerobic exercises such as walking, riding a bike and swimming.
- Next, try both heat and cold. Heating pads or ice packs may help relieve arthritis pain.
- Finally, recommends Julian Whitaker, M.D., best-selling author and founder and director of the Whitaker Wellness Institute, America’s largest natural health clinic, you can take a unique blend of three clinically studied ingredients in one small, highly concentrated capsule.
How It’s Made
These ingredients include a Boswellia serrata extract called AprèsFlex. In clinical studies, it was shown to be a true superstar with significant reduction in pain intensity and improvement in daily functions that were hindered by pain—starting in as little as five days. After 30 days, a substantial improvement was seen in alleviating pain, stiffness, and functional ability.
In addition, there’s UC-II type 2 undenatured collagen, which helps block collagen breakdown and, in clinical studies, was shown to be more effective than glucosamine and chondroitin for reducing joint pain and exercise-induced joint discomfort.
Plus, there’s Meriva, a powerful turmeric extract—45 times more bioavailable than ordinary curcumin. It helps promote a normal inflammatory response and provides antioxidants that reduce free radicals that may promote more comfortable joints.
The supplement is called TriComfort Essentials. Dr. Whitaker, a pioneer in his field who specializes in treating patients with purely natural methods, including targeted nutrition, therapeutic exercise and other innovative therapies, says you simply take one capsule daily with a meal and it works quickly, providing comforting relief starting in only a few days, as well as significant pain reduction after a month. Dr. Whitaker even backs his product with a 90-day money-back guarantee.
Want to Learn More?
To discover how well it works for yourself, call 1-800-931-9965 and find out how you can get a FREE bottle, for just the cost of shipping and handling.