- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen and thawed and drained)
- 2 cups rhubarb, sliced (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all -purpose flour
- 1/2 quick cooking or old-fashioned oats
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Preaheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Arrange fruit evenly in pan. In a medium mixing bowl, mix brown sugar, flour, oats, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg together. Sprinkle over fruit.
Bake 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.