Recipe featured on Fox 4 Kansas City Healthy Habits segment. Prepared by Susan Mills-Gray, Nutrition Specialist, University of Missouri Extension on September 7, 2014
For a simple, guilt-free meal that the whole family will love, try these pizza pinwheels!
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1 package of reduced fat crescent roll dough
- ½ cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup mini turkey pepperonis
- ⅛ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded skim mozzarella cheese
For the directions and nutrition information, view the full version of this recipe online at http://missourifamilies.
For more Healthy Habits recipes, visit http://missourifamilies.org/